Get Sober Help

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Because I can...

If I only have one day left, just one,I would rather spend it being helpfull to some one else then being totally helpless.
If only have I one hour,Id rather spend it being usefull, than usless.
If only a moment shall pass, Id rather face it fearlessly than a meek shell of a man.
Id rather ... and I can.

What an amazing transformation, from hopless drunk to one that others might get a spark of hope from. From a selfish, self centered arogant and egotistical mess to a guy that finds happiness in the success of others. When I came to discover that true happiness was not
manufactured within... thats when I found true happiness.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Thanks for opening up your blog for us to read.

Aloha- Toby

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your blog. I know that I'll get a lot out of it.

Take care,

Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home