Get Sober Help

Monday, April 23, 2007

A few thoughts...





To begin a journey three things are required.
Our feet, to walk with,
the ground, to walk on,
and courage,
to take the first step.
Take away our feet,
and we may crawl.
Take away the land,
and we may swim, or fly.
But take away our courage...
and we go no where.

COMFORT IS A FEELING.
HAPPINESS IS A STATE.
SERINITY IS A GIFT.

If I could pray for God, what would I say?
" I ask nothing of you God...
I just wanted you to know...
I understand...
That my will is yours...
That whatever you decide...
I humbly accept."
I think that would be praying for God.

Let me carry another mans load.
For should the heavier load be thine,
Gratefull I will be for mine.


YOU CAN'T BREAK A RAINBOW
NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY
PROMISE OF ETERNITY
AS ENDLESS AS THE SKY

You can change your mind
if you dont mind change...

All great floods started with a single rain drop

Some people live like they were about to die...
some live like they will never die.
I prefer to just live
. today .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home